⚡️ LIMITED TIME: 60% OFF
Be one of the handful people on earth to possess the ultimate piece of history that you can hold in your hand!
Historica™ is a collection of artifacts from the history of the world , carefully designed to take you on a journey of learning and exploration. Each Mini Museum is a limited edition, handcrafted.
- The specimens have been specifically selected and curated for the museum. From meteorites and dinosaur fossils to barbed wire from D-Day, and the most important events in history. Each artifact is broken up into smaller samples and carefully prepared for inclusion.
- The samples are then professionally cast in acrylic. The museums are polished to a glass-like surface and will last for generations with proper care.
EXEPTIONAL LEARNING & PROFESSIONNAL TOOL
Each artifact in the museum has inherent historical importance. The artifacts span not only the history of the world but also the history of the universe , It is ideal for teaching and inspiring.
A RARE COLLECTIBLE
Contain 33 artifact specimens. The following list shows the specimens that are included in each museum. you will find the following interesting and intriguing artifacts.
- Revolutionary War Lead
- USS Constitution Wood
- Civil War Bullet
- Wright Brothers Flyer Fabric
- SR-71 Titanium
- Space Shuttle Insulation
- Apollo 11 Command Module Metal
- Sand from Pearl Harbor
- D-Day Barbed Wire (Utah/Omaha Beaches)
- Sand from Iwo Jima
- Trinitite (The Manhattan Project)
- Berlin Wall
- Titanic Coal
- Great Wall of China Fragment
- Ancient Greek Pottery
- Coin from the Roman Empire (c. 300 AD)
- Pompeii Ash
- Egyptian Mummy Linen (c. 100 BCE)
- Woolly Mammoth Hair
- Mini Shark Tooth Fossil
- Megaolodon Tooth
- Petrified Wood from Antarctica
- Insect Embedded in Amber
- Ankylosaurus Armor
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Tooth
- Dinosaur Egg Shell
- Dinosaur Coprolite
- Triceratops Brow Horn
- Plesiosaurus Bone
- Martian Meteorite
- Carbonaceous Chondrite
AN EXQUISITE DISPLAY
Great for display on desks and shelves. It is ideal for home, office or school class decoration. Perfect gift for students, teachers , professionals and history lovers everywhere!
*Not sold in stores*
About the Product:
- Hand Made
- 5.9"*5"*1" (150*127*25mm)
- 33 specimens cast in crystal clear acrylic
Historica™ Personal Museum is a handmade product and the production process lends itself to small variations. All Personal Museums are sold "as-is" and by purchasing a Personal Museum, you acknowledge that such variations can occur. Such variations highlight the artisanal nature of the project, as each Personal Museum is made by hand and absolutely unique.